Emc2Arduino 0.07b has been released.
April 9, 2012 111 Comments
I’m slowly working on adding new features as often as I can.
So far it features: (as of 0.06b)
- 0~9 Axises of synchronous motion using non-blocking stepper motor control.
- Full support for both virtual and physical limit switches. (Use ‘em if you got ‘em.)
- Inputs for E-Stop, Power, Start, Stop, Pause, Resume and Program Step switches.
- Software controllable microStepping down to 1/16th step.
- Simple ASCII serial based control makes it usable for general robotics enthusiasts.
Features added just recently in 0.07b:
- Spindle controls; on/off, direction, RPM control.
- Coolant control. Both flood and mist are supported.
- Power Supply control.
- Status indicators for E-Stop and Power. (More coming soon.)
In the pipeline:
- LCD Support.
- Encoder Support.
- Jog Wheel & Joystick Support.
Arduino CNC swarm tactics. (Think LEGO-style CNC/Robotics!)Implemented in HAL2Arduino Micro-builds. (Swarm)Implemented in HAL2Arduino
That’s all for the moment.